At Nadeen School, we believe that Extra-Curricular Activities can help to enhance a child’s learning and enjoyment at school. It can help children to acquire and develop new and existing skills and can expose children to activities that they may not otherwise encounter. We are proud to offer a range of extracurricular activities for our students to choose from.
The early morning Breakfast Club runs from 7.00am-7.30am to assist parents who cannot bring their child to school at 7.30am. After school care is offered to younger siblings who wait for their older brother or sister to finish school. This wraparound care is based on a stay and play system and is more of a care service as opposed to a structured activity-based service.
Before and After School Care
Breakfast Club from 7.00am to 7.30am – Early Years to Year 9 (this is currently being rolled out)
Stay and Play from 12.45pm to 2.00pm
We like to have as much variety and choice available as possible and like to include sporting, academic, artistic and creative ECAs. ECAs in the past have included:
Please see the list of ECAs here. Once you have looked at all the options, please click here to sign up by no later than 7 Dec 2023.
Please note the important details:
- Start Date of ECAs: Sunday, 7 January 2024, End Date of ECA: Thursday, 21 March 2024 (break includes half term 18-22 Feb 2024)
- It is important to note that signing up for an ECA does not guarantee a confirmed seat for your child. We will send you a confirmation email once your child’s ECA is confirmed.
- If for any reason, your child is being picked up by a relative, please ensure the relative has the school ID AND an email is sent to the teacher in charge of the ECA stating the CPR number and name of the relative. No child will be released without a parent ID. This ensures the safety of your child and it is part of our safeguarding process.
- For paid clubs, the fees will be the same throughout the term regardless of the date of joining.
- Please submit separate forms for siblings and separate forms for each club.
Payment Details For Paid Clubs
For paid clubs, payment must be made in FULL using Benefit Pay through the Fawri+ option in order to be registered in any of the clubs. Send the total amount due to IBAN -BH34BBKU00200005124257. In the Google form please enter ‘Clubs Term 2 23/24 ‘ followed by your child’s name in the ‘Payment Ref’ section.
For any further queries, please don’t hesitate to contact Ms. Habiba firstname.lastname@example.org