Learning at Nadeen
At Nadeen School, we believe that Extra-Curricular Activities can help to enhance a child’s learning and enjoyment at school. It can help children to acquire and develop new and existing skills and can expose children to activities that they may not otherwise encounter. We are proud to offer a range of extracurricular activities for our students to choose from.
Early morning club runs from 7.00am-7.40am to assist parents who cannot bring their child to school at 7.40am. After school care is offered to younger siblings who wait for their older brother or sister to finish school. These wraparound care clubs are based on a stay and play system and are more of a care service as opposed to a structured activity-based service.
Before and After School Care
Early Morning Club from 7.00am to 7.40am – Early Years and Year 1
Early Morning Club from 7.00am to 7.40am – Year 2 upwards
Stay and Play Club from 12.45pm to 14.00pm
We like to have as much variety and choice available as possible and like to include sporting, academic, artistic and creative clubs in our selection of after school clubs. Clubs in the past have included:
We are so excited to announce that the registration for ECA Term 2 is now open. Please register using this link.
Please note some important details:
- Start Date of ECA: Sunday 15th January, 2023, End Date of ECA: Thursday 23rd March, Number of Weeks: 9
- Timings: Nursery: 13:00 – 14:00, Reception – Year 7 : 14:15 – 15:15
- If the club of your choice has reached capacity, you will not be able to see it as an option on the form for that year group anymore and your child will be put on a waiting list.
- If for any reason, your child is being picked up by a relative, please ensure the relative has the school ID AND an email is sent to the teacher in charge of the club stating the CPR number of the relative. No child will be released to anyone without a school ID and ID check. This ensures the safety of your child and it is part of our safeguarding process.
- For paid clubs, the fees will be the same throughout the term regardless of the date of joining, we will not be able to deduct the days the child did not attend.
- Please submit separate forms for siblings and separate forms for each club.
For paid clubs, payment must be made in FULL using Benefit Pay through the Fawri+ option in order to be registered in any of the clubs. Send the total amount due to IBAN -BH34BBKU00200005124257. In the google form please enter ‘Clubs Term 2 22/23 ‘ followed by your child’s name in the ‘Payment Ref’ section.