We are delighted to have partnered with some of the leading sports and performing arts academies in Bahrain. These academies provide children with additional opportunities to flourish and further develop their sporting prowess, teamwork, resilience, and many other important life skills. Academies are designed to provide children with regular, structured, progressive sessions, delivered by professionals in their field.
Our partners held taster sessions for children to come along and try out the different academies for themselves and to see if they could envisage themselves as future footballers, dancers, gymnasts, or martial artists. It was great to see so many children come along and discover their passion for sport.
We would like to thank 24N, Victoria Dance, Aces Taekwondo, and Aspire Gymnastics for offering the free taster sessions and we hope your children enjoyed trialling these out. Listed below is all of the information you need to get in contact with any of the academies directly, to either find out more about their programme, ask any questions you may have, or register with them.
Victoria Dance is the leading dance school on the island with over 25 years of teaching experience. All of their teachers are fully qualified under the International Dance Teacher Association, which is an internationally recognized exam board through which children as young as 3 can take exams. Many Victoria Dance students have gone on to work professionally in the dance and entertainment industry. Sessions are designed for children to have fun exploring dance, it also helps coordination, fitness, sense of rhythm, musicality and self-expression as well as promoting self-discipline and boosting confidence.
- 12.15 to 13.15 – Baby Ballet (Age 3 to 4)
- 13.15 to 14.15 – Baby Tap (Age 3 to 4)
- 14.15 to 15.15 – Junior Street Dance (Age 5 to 9)
- 15.15 to 16.15 – Contemporary (Age 10 +)
- 16:15 to 17:15 – Senior Ballet (Age 10 +)
- 12.15 to 13.15 – Mini Popstars (Age 3 to 4)
- 13.15 to 14.15 – Baby Ballet (Age 3 to 4)
- 14.15 to 15.15 – Junior Ballet (Age 5 to 9)
- 15.15 to 16.15 – Dance Fusion (Age 10+)
- 16:15 to 17:15 – Commercial (Age 10+)
- 09:00 – 10:00 – Baby Ballet (Age 3 to 4)
- 10:00 – 11:00 – Junior Street Dance (Age 5 to 9)
- 11:00 – 12:00 – Junior Ballet (Age 5 to 9)
Please click on this link for further information and to register.
The company mission statement for 24N Football Academy is to produce imaginative, creative, entertaining and skillful football players. Their individual child-centred development programmes ensure the youngest players reach their full potential, cultivating a thoroughly fun but disciplined approach alongside a nurturing atmosphere. In addition to modern coaching techniques, sessions will help children develop character on and off the field as well as technical skills.
Sundays, Wednesdays & Thursdays
- 16:00 – 16:45 – Under 3 – Under 5
- 16:00 – 17:00 – Under 6
- 17:00 – 18:00 – Under 8 – Under 10
- 18:00 – 19:00 – Under 12
- 17:00 – 18:00 – Under 6 – Under 8
- 18:00 – 19:00 – Under 10 – Under 12
Please click on this link for further information and to register.
ACES TKD Academy was established in 2001 under the umbrella of the Bahrain Taekwondo Federation and following World Taekwondo (Korea). Currently, ACES TKD has 6 branches across the island with 200+ students and more than 10 officially licensed international instructors holding high black belt certifications. Their vision is to develop healthy, confident players competing in national and international tournaments. ACES TKD is led by its founder, Master Ali Al Aradi, holder of 6th Dan Black Belt, International Coach and Referee, Head of Bahrain Competitions & Black Belt Examination Committee.
Mondays & Wednesdays
- 16:30 – 17:30 – All age categories
Please click on this link or contact 39658741 for further information and to register.
Aspire gymnastics believes in the power of gymnastics for all ages and ability levels. National level coaches look to harness and encourage creative self-expression, exercise and social opportunities through gymnastics, with an emphasis on discipline, focus and improving the overall health of gymnasts. Their mission is to provide an inclusive atmosphere to enhance movement, development through fitness and gymnastics for toddlers, children, teens, and adults for a promotion of lifelong wellness.
Tuesdays & Thursdays
- 16:00 – 17:00 – abc gymnastics (Age 3-5)
- 17:00 – 18:00 – Recreational gymnastics (Age 5-7)
- 18:00 – 19:00 – Recreational gymnastics (Age 8+)
- 09:00 – 10:00 – abc gymnastics (Age 3-5)
- 10:00 – 11:00 – Recreational gymnastics (Age 5-7)
- 11:00 – 12:00 – Recreational gymnastics (Age 8+)
- 12:00 – 13:00 – Selected invitation only
Please click on this link or contact 33296699/17005831 for further information and to register.
The Rookie junior beach lifesaving club introduces children to the world of lifesaving in a unique and exciting way. Throughout the term, children work towards achieving a bronze, silver or gold Rookie award in each age category, with a focus on developing:
- Team Building and Leadership
- First aid and Life saving skills
- Community and Environment
- Health and Fitness
Sundays (Week beginning October 22nd)
- 14:30 – 16:00 (Year 1 – Year 6)
- 15:15 – 16:45 (Year 7 – Year 9)
As part of the safer community partnership between RLSB and Nadeen, there will be an early bird 20% discount for families that enrol by the 1st October.
Please click on this link or contact email@example.com/32000113 for further information and to register.
The Padel academy is offering 15% off group sessions for all Nadeen children and parents. The Nadeen community can choose between two course options: a six-session course (one session per week) or a twelve-session course (two sessions per week). This allows you to select a schedule that suits your availability and commitment level. Lessons can take place at either the outdoor courts in Padel club Dilmunia or at indoor courts at Pro Padel, Hidd. To avail the 15% discount, please show your Nadeen school lanyard.
For more information please visit this link or contact 66989313.
Drama Darlings is coming to Nadeen School, with classes starting September 14th. Stretch young imaginations and build confidence and life skills, in girls and boys, all while having fun. Drama Darlings nurtures the shy and apprehensive while developing and channelling those already brimming with confidence and energy. The children will play drama and improv games, and cover a variety of scripts and poetry, raising self esteem and improving public speaking skills. Sessions are led by a UK qualified teacher (QTS): with a gift for uncovering talents, raising self esteem and facilitating success, Hannah is on a mission to raise confidence and communication skills through drama and improv and does so on a daily basis with her lessons.
- 14:00 – 14.45 Years 1, 2 & 3
- 14.45 – 15:30 Years 4, 5 & 6
Please click on this link or contact 33357826 for further information and to register.
In the year 2016, Eighty-Eight Keys Music Academy stepped into the spotlight, fueled by one purpose: to empower both kids and adults to achieve their musical goals!
Our mission is to unveil the boundless potential within each student by offering extraordinary music programs that are designed to nurture musical excellence!
This year, we are thrilled to have partnered with Nadeen School to provide the Pop & Rock Band Program, and the Acoustic and Electric Guitar Club. Both programs aim to develop the student’s musicality, and allow them to explore new musical realms!
- 14:00 – 14.45 – Years 3 – 6 (Pop & Rock Band Program)
- 14.45 – 15:30 – Years 7 – 9 (Pop & Rock Band Program)
- 14:00 – 14.45 – Years 2 – 6 (Acoustic & Electric Guitar Club)
- 14.45 – 15:30 – Years 7 – 9 (Acoustic & Electric Guitar Club)
For more information and enrollment inquiries, please click here, or reach out to Eighty-Eight Keys Music Academy at +973 3217 7703.
Harmony Music Center is a prestigious professional music institution with a remarkable 14-year history. Enrolling approximately 300 students, it offers a diverse range of over 100 courses covering various musical instruments. Accredited by the Ministry of Education and awarded an “Outstanding” rating by the Education & Training Quality Authority, Harmony Music Center demonstrates an unwavering dedication to excellence.
As the official representative of the Trinity International Exam Board in Bahrain, Harmony Music Center takes pride in its annual success rate, with around 200 students consistently excelling in Trinity exams and achieving the highest results in Bahrain. The institution’s students benefit from the guidance of passionate and dedicated teachers, all of whom hold Master’s Degrees in Music Art from globally recognized conservatories and universities of art.
Harmony Music Center also holds the distinction of hosting the prestigious international competition, the Gulf Musician Idol. In addition to victories at the Gulf Musician Idol, its students consistently participate and earn top-level awards from esteemed events such as the St. Christopher’s Music Festival, Young Musicians of the Gulf, Kuwait Chopin Competition, and many more.
- 12:45 – 1:30 – Nursery (Groovy Kids)
- 2:00 – 2:45 – Reception (Groovy Kids)
- 2:00 – 2:45 – Years 1 – 6 (Group Keyboard Lessons)
- 2:00 – 2:45 – Years 1 – 6 (Group Percussion Lessons)
- 2:45 – 7:00 – Years 1 – 9 (Individual Flute, Saxophone & Piano Lessons)
- 2:45 – 3:30 – Years 4 – 9 (Group Percussion Lessons)
- 2:45 – 5:30 – Years 1 – 9 (Individual Violin Lessons)
- 3:30 – 7:00 – Years 1 – 9 (Individual Drum Lessons)
- 2:00 – 2:45 – Years 1 – 6 (Group Violin Lessons)
- 2:00 – 2:45 – Years 1 – 6 (Group Recorder Lessons)
- 2:00 – 4:15 – Years 1 – 9 (Individual Drum Lessons)
- 2:45 – 4:15 – Years 1 – 9 (Individual, Flute, Saxophone & Piano Lessons)
- 2:45 – 3:30 – Years 7 – 9 (Group Violin Lessons)
- 3:30 – 4:15 – Years 1 – 9 (Individual Violin Lessons)
- 2:00 – 2:45 – Years 1 – 6 (Group Music Theory Lessons)